BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

our days . . ilysm biey !

its our day! yupp . . 2years 5months already! alhamdullilah . .Allah still pnjgkn jodoh mekdwak. .  n aku hope. . .Allah akn pnjgkn jdoh mekdwak pey ahey hayat n pey ke syurga! aminn ya rabbal alamin! i love him so much! TAUFIK ISMAIL u own me! hehe. . ilysm babe! dun noe how to describes it. . .really love u! hurm . . at this moment,im missing him so much . .hm . .wish he was here rite now.. . really need him . .espeacially in my sick condition rite now. . i had a bad Vomitting rite now! hurm  , , n had a bad fever . . urghh! it hurts! but,had sumtink make me much better ,when i noe dat i passed my exam! yahoo! its make me feel better . . thanks Allah . . . hurm. . well.. i haved to pen off here. . .gonna see u soon blog! once again . .HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TACHA CHAFIEX FOE 2 YEARS 5MONTHS . . no one can take u away from me hubby! i'll not allowed it! ILYSM taufik! u are mine oke! 

Assalammualaikum =) 

0 comments: